Search

DISCLAIMER

You may not use my photo's without my permission. You may not upload my creations without my permission. If you wish to use my photo's or my lots in something of your own that you want to upload, email me at TSRaamorgan05@live.com and ask/show me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks ;)

Donate!

All of my Lots here on this site will ALWAYS be offered to you for free. If you would like to donate any amount of your choice, even a penny, it would be much appreciated. If not no hard feelings Im'ma still gonna make Lots for all ya'll! ~Big Hugs, Ames

14 Samson





Change to 720 or 1080 HD for better viewing quality :)




Price Unfurnished: 25216
Price Furnished: 30717
Furnished: Fully
Decorated: No
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Stories: 2
Lot Size: 25x25

I present to you Samson, a 1 bedroom home with a place to rent out above the Garage. I made it for my Sim Sam and her cat Dean :) I took all the Pets stuff out as to keep my word that I wouldn't use any Pets content for awhile after its release. The only problem I saw when I tested it, was the cat wouldn't/couldn't walk through the archway from the kitchen to the living/study area. I'm assuming because I used the Moveobjects on cheat to place it. So I deleted the arch in game and just left it open there for the stairs and the cat went through fine then. Ofcourse the arch will be in this home when you download it, the Sim can walk through it just fine ;). but if you have pets then just delete the arch, or if you figure out a way to make it work so the animals will pass through it then give me a holler :D. Ok enough rambling! enjoy and Bighugs!




I'm updated to the latest patch and run Ambitions, late night, generations, and Pets. There is NO Pets content included in this Lot. 





































Leave a Reply

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

vote

Top Sims 3 List

Today's Visitors

Total Pageviews

Followers

Get my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Me

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger news

.
Ames 2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.