Search

DISCLAIMER

You may not use my photo's without my permission. You may not upload my creations without my permission. If you wish to use my photo's or my lots in something of your own that you want to upload, email me at TSRaamorgan05@live.com and ask/show me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks ;)

Donate!

All of my Lots here on this site will ALWAYS be offered to you for free. If you would like to donate any amount of your choice, even a penny, it would be much appreciated. If not no hard feelings Im'ma still gonna make Lots for all ya'll! ~Big Hugs, Ames

1000 PAGEVIEWS! Photo's to Celebrate :D

(I'm not sure why this template shows my photo's SO BIG! makes them look crappy... I may have to change my template...Click the photo's for a better quality view please.)

Well I have hit 1000 Pageviews and that is huge for me!! 
Thanks guys!!
Here's a few photo's of Ivy I edited while practicing with Gimp...I got a lot to learn lol!




                                                                                                 

Which Storm photo do you like better? the first or the 2nd?

Hugs
Ames

Ps: don't forget to take my poll on what Kind of lot i should do next! ;) it's down below.


3 responses to “1000 PAGEVIEWS! Photo's to Celebrate :D

  1. I have used this template before, when you upload your photo make sure you choose large or extra large not small or medium. The template shows all pictures as large and if your image is small it will still show it large and that't where you get the blurry pixels, because it just increases your image but doesn't adjust the quality unless your image is large to begin with. Hope this helps.

  2. Some really good templates at theses places. Where i get my templates.

    http://www.dzignine.com/

    http://www.dhetemplate.com/

  3. Thanks so much! I just posted another post before I saw this LOL. Thanks I'm gonna try it now and definately try the sites out later. I like this Template, but I don't love it lol. Big hugs Sackgirl!

Leave a Reply

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

vote

Top Sims 3 List

Today's Visitors

Total Pageviews

Followers

Get my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Me

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger news

.
Ames 2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.