Search

DISCLAIMER

You may not use my photo's without my permission. You may not upload my creations without my permission. If you wish to use my photo's or my lots in something of your own that you want to upload, email me at TSRaamorgan05@live.com and ask/show me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks ;)

Donate!

All of my Lots here on this site will ALWAYS be offered to you for free. If you would like to donate any amount of your choice, even a penny, it would be much appreciated. If not no hard feelings Im'ma still gonna make Lots for all ya'll! ~Big Hugs, Ames

More Pet Photos!

Okay so I hope your ready for more my random “just for fun” photo’s, which basically means my sim got a new animal or I saw a stray or wild one and decided hey im gonna take a pic of it and bug my readers with it Winking smile anyways enjoy Smile




Minor Pets Zoey caught while hunting:

just for fun pets

29 Ivy's Animal Rescue7

29 Ivy's Animal Rescue8

29 Ivy's Animal Rescue9

Zoey Hunting!

29 Ivy's Animal Rescue10

Scarlet having BoBo her baby boy!

29 Ivy's Animal Rescue11

BoBo’s Birthday

29 Ivy's Animal Rescue12

First unicorn I’ve seen since playing pets!

Screenshot-55

Elder Beagle swimming


Screenshot-62

sss

Screenshot-105

29 Ivy's Animal Rescue13

Finally, my new puppy Mika (pronounce Mike-uh)

Screenshot-10 (2)
Mika was adopted from the shelter for FREE and he’s an american eskimo dog!

Big Hugs
Ames

Leave a Reply

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

vote

Top Sims 3 List

Today's Visitors

Total Pageviews

Followers

Get my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Me

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger news

.
Ames 2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.