Search

DISCLAIMER

You may not use my photo's without my permission. You may not upload my creations without my permission. If you wish to use my photo's or my lots in something of your own that you want to upload, email me at TSRaamorgan05@live.com and ask/show me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks ;)

Donate!

All of my Lots here on this site will ALWAYS be offered to you for free. If you would like to donate any amount of your choice, even a penny, it would be much appreciated. If not no hard feelings Im'ma still gonna make Lots for all ya'll! ~Big Hugs, Ames

Sims 3 Showtime- YA Female " Everyday" Clothes and Accessories


Alright Everyone here's the video Slideshows of all the Young Adult Female Everyday Clothing and Accessories.
Change to 720 or 1080 for Better quality.
I got Lots more coming just got to get the slideshows made. And NO the pic's are not perfect, this is basically just cropped from CAS with no real editing. I just wanted to put something together quickly for you all to get an idea of what comes with it :). So no spazzing about editing LMAO. It's easier that way than outright Pic spamming ya'll! big hugs and enjoy!
Ames

YA FEMALE EVERYDAY- TOPS





YA FEMALE EVERYDAY- BOTTOMS



YA FEMALE EVERYDAY- OUTFITS





YA FEMALE EVERYDAY- SHOES




YA FEMALE EVERYDAY- ACCESSORIES




Leave a Reply

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

vote

Top Sims 3 List

Today's Visitors

Total Pageviews

Followers

Get my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Me

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger news

.
Ames 2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.