Search

DISCLAIMER

You may not use my photo's without my permission. You may not upload my creations without my permission. If you wish to use my photo's or my lots in something of your own that you want to upload, email me at TSRaamorgan05@live.com and ask/show me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks ;)

Donate!

All of my Lots here on this site will ALWAYS be offered to you for free. If you would like to donate any amount of your choice, even a penny, it would be much appreciated. If not no hard feelings Im'ma still gonna make Lots for all ya'll! ~Big Hugs, Ames

4 Sunny Day's Child Care

Change to 720 or 1080 HD for better viewing quality :)




Sunny Day's Child Care is a bright happy place for the neighbor hood children to come to play and learn, not to mention a sanity saver for the parents ;). The founder of Sunny Day's is none other than Miss Sunny Day herself. She was a wonderful, kind, and nurturing woman. She loved children and hoped to have a family of her own. She found her true love, a firefighter, unfortunately she lost her love in a horrific structure fire caused by a meteor before they ever married. When her love purposed, she went to the doctor to be sure she was okay for pregnancy. She found out there that she was unable to have children. She was devastated. With this news and the loss of her husband just a few weeks after, she knew she had to do something to fill the void, she decided she would start a daycare. She started humbly and before she passed as a happy old woman, she turned this daycare into what you see now. She left in her will that this Daycare is to only be sold to Loving and caring people whose actions within the community prove them to be kind. Are you kind, will you help Miss. Day to carry on her happiness and to share that happiness with all the children in the neighbor hood?

Price Unfurnished: 46562
Price Furnished: 82239
Furnished: Fully
Decorated: Throughout
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1
Stories: 1
Lot Size: 40x30

I'm updated to the current patch, I run ambitions, latenight, and generations!

TSR Download
MediaFire

Leave a Reply

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

vote

Top Sims 3 List

Today's Visitors

Total Pageviews

Followers

Get my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Me

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger news

.
Ames 2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.