Search

DISCLAIMER

You may not use my photo's without my permission. You may not upload my creations without my permission. If you wish to use my photo's or my lots in something of your own that you want to upload, email me at TSRaamorgan05@live.com and ask/show me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks ;)

Donate!

All of my Lots here on this site will ALWAYS be offered to you for free. If you would like to donate any amount of your choice, even a penny, it would be much appreciated. If not no hard feelings Im'ma still gonna make Lots for all ya'll! ~Big Hugs, Ames

I've made a Loyalty Rewards Program for my readers!!




Ok so I wanted to find something to give my loyal readers something to say thanks for sticking it out with me! So I found a site called PunchTab through a blog post made by Spice Up Your Blog . I've set up a loyalty program through punch tab. You my readers can earn points by Visiting-Liking-tweeting-plus ones- and commenting. When you earn a certain amount of points you can redeem a reward coupon from the catalog. And all you have to do is visit and share and interact, which is basically what we do everyday anyways right? It's just a small way for me to say Thanks for stopping by and being loyal! I'm gonna copy and paste from the how it works page on PunchTab.


Overview

PunchTab is the world’s first instant loyalty platform that allows website owners (including bloggers), application developers and brands to create a social and mobile-enabled loyalty program for free in minutes. We have two popular products today, both of which cost nothing to use:
  1. An ongoing loyalty program that you can use to encourage your users to visit every day, share your content on social networks and leave comments (we also have a development kit that allows you to add custom ways to earn points). Users will earn points every day for their actions and can redeem for rewards from a customizable loyalty catalog when they earn enough points.
  2. A one-time promotional giveaway widget that encourages your users to spread the word about your site in exchange for entries into a prize raffle.

More details about PunchTab’s loyalty program:

There are four main components of the PunchTab loyalty solution for your site:
  • Authentication (Login) – users connect to your PunchTab loyalty program using Facebook
  • Currency – users earn loyalty points for various actions they take on your site or application
  • Earning Mechanics – a variety of ways users can earn currency
  • Catalog – a customizable list of rewards that users can redeem
All of the above components of the PunchTab solution cost nothing to use, including a default catalog of rewards that are provided free of charge by PunchTab and its partners.

Earning opportunities for your users

Your users can earn points on your site in the following ways; a small red ribbon will appear next to supported social sharing buttons and comment boxes automatically.
  • Visiting your site every day – for their first visit to your site every day your users will earn 100 points
  • Liking your content on Facebook – for their first Like on your site every day your users will earn 100 points
  • Tweeting your content – for their first Tweet on your site every day your users will earn 100 points
  • Google +1 your content – for their first Google +1 on your site every day your users will earn 100 points
  • Commenting – for their first comment of the day your users will earn 100 points


Now this is not the FULL how it works section here's a link to the FULL PAGE If you decided that you'd also like to do this on your website, then I highly recommend you read the full page on how it works. 

I'm so excited, Oh and I can even earn points for visiting my own site LOL! 
So Tweet/Like/plusone and comment on this post to spread the word and earn some points!

Big huge hugs Ya'll!!
Ames

Leave a Reply

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

vote

Top Sims 3 List

Today's Visitors

Total Pageviews

Followers

Get my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Me

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger news

.
Ames 2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.