Search

DISCLAIMER

You may not use my photo's without my permission. You may not upload my creations without my permission. If you wish to use my photo's or my lots in something of your own that you want to upload, email me at TSRaamorgan05@live.com and ask/show me and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks ;)

Donate!

All of my Lots here on this site will ALWAYS be offered to you for free. If you would like to donate any amount of your choice, even a penny, it would be much appreciated. If not no hard feelings Im'ma still gonna make Lots for all ya'll! ~Big Hugs, Ames

Non-Sims related for a moment, if you don't mind...







Hey Ya'll,
I was looking for sites on my health condition (which you can find a link to in the Welcome section of this site) and found one called 


that linked to something called


I just cried liked a little baby b/c somebody has finally found a way to explain what every day life is like for some one with P.O.T.S.  The "theory" came from someone with lupus, but word for word it's exactly what P.O.T.S. patients have to live with and do every day. So Christine Miserandino I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting in to words what I thought wasn't even possible to explain. 

I have tried for years to explain to my family and friends what It's like being sick ALL the time. I was diagnosed at 16 with POTS in combination with NCS. Usually when you develope it as a teenager it will correct it self in you early twenties... well me being the oddball that I've always been, my early and now mid 20's (I'm 26) all my POTS has done is gotten worse. Mine doesn't seem to be going away, It looks like I'm going to be one of the Rare ones who has life long symptoms. I've been on all kinds of different meds but my body just won't seem to tolerate them. Basically I'm screwed until hopefully some research finds a med specifically for POTS or better yet a cure for it. I was so overwhelmed with emotion from reading the spoon theory. There's one paragraph in paticular that REALLY got to me. I'm going to end this post with a Thank you Again to the Website I found and to Christine for writing the spoon theory, and with the paragraph I just mentioned.



"Its hard, the hardest thing I ever had to learn is to slow down, and not do everything. I fight this to this day. I hate 
feeling left out, having to choose to stay home, or to not get things done that I want to. I wanted her to feel that 
frustration. I wanted her to understand, that everything everyone else does comes so easy, but for me it is one 
hundred little jobs in one. I need to think about the weather, my temperature that day, and the whole day's plans 
before I can attack any one given thing. When other people can simply do things, I have to attack it and make a plan 
like I am strategizing a war. It is in that lifestyle, the difference between being sick and healthy. It is the beautiful 
ability to not think and just do. I miss that freedom. I miss never having to count "spoons". "

Leave a Reply

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

vote

Top Sims 3 List

Today's Visitors

Total Pageviews

Followers

Get my banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Me

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger news

.
Ames 2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.